FDA Vein Finder, Vein Visualization Peripheral IV : SIFVEIN-5.2
The Vein Detector is a medical observation tool, mainly composed of a main board, a display screen, a camera, and an LED light source. Taking advantage of different absorption of near-infrared light with different wavelength by oxyhemoglobin in surrounding tissues and vessels, after photoelectric conversion and image processing, the information is finally turned to be clear display of veins on the screen. It is used to find veins at ease, observe search for subcutaneous superficial blood vessels and for assisted puncture, such as assisted venous diagnosis and intravenous injection.
- The Windows system fully digital computer processing system provides a stable operating environment. Instantaneous image acquisition, fast response, self-scanning function, small image distortion, no afterimage. After processing the image through a high-performance computer Intel quad-core processor, the image is precise, clear, and accurate.
- Color adjustment: According to different people’s sensitivity to light color, “red, green, white,” the three color modes switch freely. Projected images are more realistic and have higher clinical accuracy
- Brightness adjustment: Use the brightness adjustment to change the brightness of the projected image depending on the ambient brightness. Improve projection quality, reduce environmental constraints, and adapt to multiple scene modes.
- Color adjustment: According to the sensitivity of each person to the light color, the “red, green, white,” three color modes are arbitrarily switched. Projected images are more realistic and have higher clinical accuracy.
- Black and white reverse: Use black and white inversion to adjust the switching between vein display and background color. The combination of the three light color modes gives the user more realistic, clearer, and more accurate venous vessel positioning during clinical use.
- Depth identification: provides more specific vein location, can be used in the cardiovascular department for bypass surgery when accurate positioning of stripping veins is necessary, and more departmental areas, further improving the accuracy for clinical diagnosis.
- Child mode: The area of the projected area is reduced in size and the processing of vein images is more meticulous. Reduce bidirectional pain caused by children’s injection problems.
- DLP (Digital Light Procession) projection technology
- Windows systems and Intel dual-core processors supporting fast image processing capabilities.
- Frame rate 30 frames/second, strong real time sense.
- Real time high definition display of veins.
- Can be used for different kinds of patients like adults, children, infants, etc.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Rapid show of veins, no cartoon drag feeling of the image due to the delayed display.
Injecting Section – Helps intern nurses to complete injections. To solve the problem of injection difficulty for people of obesity, with small blood vessels or too dark skin, etc. whose veins are hard to find.
Cosmetology – For basic facial injections of hyaluronic acid, water light, botulinum toxin, collagen, etc. Avoid the serious consequences of injection errors.
Cardiology – Precise positioning for dissection of veins that is needed during bypass surgery.
Dialysis – Monitors the patient’s real-time blood flow during hemodialysis.
Peripheral angiography – lighting peripheral vessels of the patient and helping the doctor diagnose the condition.
And more departments that need to observe veins for diagnosis or experiments, in addition to universities, nursing colleges, laboratories, and so on. You can use a vein visualization device to help observe veins for assisted support.
|1,Imaging method: DLP in-situ projection, no laser.
2,Maximum projection depth:≤8mm
6,Charging time:3H(Off state)
10,Optimal imaging distance:20cm-25cm
11,Host weight:0.5KG length:220mm
13,Projection color: white/green/ red light can be switched
14,Working mode: color adjustment, brightness adjustment, black and white reverse, pause, depth recognition, children mode.
16,Operating environment: WIN8.1 operating system
17,Bracket:table model / cart model (optional)
Software and hardware features
|1,Adopt a new type of optical structure design,realize the in-situ projection and improve the vein recognition rate ;
2,Multiple image enhancement algorithm to make the veins which difficult to distinguish clearly visible.
3,Depth recognition: The depth of the vein can be distinguished and hinted by the recognition of the gray scale
4,Through the image acquisition, processing, transmission to achieve full digital and improve the drive circuit of the optical machine, and use high-performance computers. It can effectively improve the image quality and increase the frame frequency.
5, By using an innovative synchronous rectification power management circuit to Improve power conversion efficiency and reduce radiation and ripple.
6,Through the structural design of the centralized management and centralized heat dissipation of the heating device, to make the whole machine dissipation is better solved ,which ensures the stability of the machine for long time operation.
5.Application Department Scope:
Injection room, dialysis department, clinical laboratory, peripheral vascular department, surgery, cardiovascular department, geriatrics department, plastic surgery department, laboratory, etc.
a.subcutaneous hemorrhage and vessel sealing
Phlebotomists collect blood samples and units for laboratory tests, transfusions, donations, or research.
Human health depends to a large degree on the precision and professionalism of Phlebotomists. Physicians diagnose major medical conditions based upon blood samples, including many kinds of cancer, diabetes, thyroid disease, allergies, and pregnancy. In addition, donated blood and platelets collected at blood centers account for thousands of lives saved every year in California. It is the Phlebotomist who must safely collect blood samples, identify them accurately, and preserve them properly until needed for testing or transfusion.
There are three ways to collect blood:
- Venipuncture is the most common means of collecting a blood specimen. It involves placing a needle in a vein, typically at the bend of the arm or back of the hand.
- Skin punctures involve piercing skin tissue that will bleed to collect a small amount of blood for minimal testing. An example of a skin puncture would be a finger prick.
- Arterial blood gas puncture (commonly referred to as an ABG) involves drawing blood from an artery, typically in the wrist. This kind of draw is rare, and as a rule done on patients who have a respiratory condition.
C.venous sinus and varicosity
d.newborn and coronary heart disease
e.blood sampling and injection beauty needle
7.Multifunction and effect display:
Red, green, and white colors can be switched at will, the image is more realistic, and the clinical accuracy is more higher.
b.Black and white reverse
Switch the current vein and background color to make a clear contrast and enhance the vein positioning judgment.
Change the brightness of the projected image to reduce the environmental factors.
From deep to shallow, 1-3 signal were lit up which improve the judgment of the depth of veins.
For infants and children which can reduce large-area projection interference and improve the success rate of puncture.