P-scan is suitable for measuring the corneal thickness.The expected service life of SIFULTRAS-8.24 AP ophthalmological ultrasonic measuring instruments is 10 years. And also with the central area and the peripheral areas gain automatic compensation capability, accurate measurement of central and peripheral corneal thickness, is widely used in the preoperative examination and postoperative effect evaluation of refractive surgery.
A. Probe Frequency: 20 Mhz
B. Resolution: 0.01mm
C. Accuracy: ±0.02mm
D. Gain adjustable: 0-120dB
E. Measurement range: 15~35 mm (vel 1640m/s)
F. Measurements: ACD, Lens, Vitreous, and AXL
G. Examination modes: Normal, Aphakic, pseudophakic and dense cataract
H. Measurement mode: immersion and contact , auto and manual
I. IOL formulas: SRK-II,SRK-T,BINKHORST,HOLLADAY,HOFFER-Q,HAIGIS
1. Triangular model, portable and firm.
2. 5.7 “inch color LED touch screen.
3. Standard workstation software, easily for transfer and manage data.
4. Free software upgrade via USB interface.
5. Built-in thermal printer,information output conveniently.
6. Internal optional battery, practical for out-clinic diagnose.
Power Requirement : AC 100-240V 50-60Hz
Rated input: DC12V 3.0A
Dimension: 200*168*165(mm, L*W*H)
Weight: of main Unit approx: 1.7Kg (exclude the accessories)
20.0MHz A probe.
|4||Gage block for calibration.|
|5||Touch screen pen.|
|4||Prager shell for Immersion|