Vein Detector ,medical device to show images of the blood vessels in real-time FDA SIFVEIN-1.1
Precise enough to detect capillaries within 1 mm thickness, provides exact information about the thickness and location of blood vessels without distortion.
SIFVEIN-1.1 Vein Probe; Detector can be widely used not only for infants, elderly, and obese patients but also for patients with different skin tones.
–> Features of portable vein detector SIFVEIN-1.1 :
– Reveals the location and pattern on the Blood vessels .
– Non-Invasive infrareddetection technology makes it safe and higienic
–Effective : Enables to perform promptly vascular treatments and procedures for the patients
–Accurate : Enables to choose the right blood vessel based on real-time video of the blood vessel
–Precise :Helps prevent repetitive and wrong injections
–Patient types : Can be used with various patients such as infants and obese patients regardless of their skin tones
–Non-contact : Because the device has been designed not to come into contact with the patient, the device may not require sterilization between uses
–Movement tolerant : Because the device shows the veins in real time, the device can accommodate patient movement,
when operated properly, a critical feature for venous access procedures performed on children and restless or combative patients.
-Decrease unnecessarily repetitive injections : increase the safety and satisfaction of patients as well as the work efficiency of professionals in hospital.
SIFVEIN-1.1 – Vein Probe is useful with a variety of patients :
Medical professionals know that venipuncture can be particularly challenging in some patients. Those with difficult venous access (DVA) can include:
- The elderly
- Dark-skinned patients, whose veins may not be visible
- Obese patients, whose veins may not be visible or palpable
- Patients having many diagnostic or therapeutic intravenous procedures
- Burn victims
- Agitated or restless patients
- Oncology patients on chemotherapy
- Drug abusers
Applications of SIFVEIN-1.1 – Portable Vein Detector:
- Intravenous Injection
2. Blood collection
3. Angiography : Vascular procedures such as catheter insertion (Varicose Veins)
4. Plastic surgery :
1 × Portable Vein Detector : SIFVEIN-1.1