SIFULTRAS-8.21 Color Doppler Ultrasound Scanner, Ophthalmic A-Scan Ultrasound Scanner Ophthalmic A-Scan with macular recognition function, can accurately measure axial length, anterior chamber depth, lens thickness, as well as intra-ocular lens calculation.
And also with the central area and the peripheral areas gain automatic compensation capability, accurate measurement of central and peripheral corneal thickness, is widely used in the preoperative examination and postoperative effect evaluation of refractive surgery.
A scan probe
10MHz import small size probe, built-in luminotron
Measuring range: 15mm-40mm
Measurement precision: ±0. 05mm; with macula lutea trace function
Measurement: Anterior chamber depth, lens thickness, vitreous body length, total length and average
Method of measurement: immersion and contact
Eye mode: Phakic/ Aphakic/Dense/ various IOL
IOL formula:SRK-II,SRK-T,BINKHORST- Ⅱ,HOLLADAY,HOFFER-Q,
Enter the name & ID; easy to check archive
Storage: 10 cases, 5 readings each case
Output: A scan waveform and IOL calculation sheet
- Compact Body, Light Weight.
- Friendly LCD Touch Screen.
- Contact and Immersion Modes.
- Multiple IOL Power Calculation.
- Build-in Thermal Printer.
- Capable of Connecting to PC.
- Optional Workstation on PC.
- 10MHz Frequency Probe
- Axial Length: 14.0-46.0mm
- Clinical Accuracy: <0.1mm
- Six IOL Formulas Available