Portable Ultrasound Scanner Convex 3.5 MHz 64 Elements, Probe Wireless Ultrasound – Sifultras-5.1 – Connected Medical Devices
Portable Ultrasound Scanner Convex Probe Wifi, 3.5 MHz, 64 elements, R40 – SIFULTRAS-5.1
Compact portable ultrasound scanner such as SIFULTRAS-5.1 wireless probe is desired. In addition, the wireless probe scanner can be conveniently used in surgery without fixing of cables.
And by using the disposable protecting cover, it can easily solve the sterilization issue of the probe. Also for powerful communication capability of the smart terminals, the wireless portable ultrasound scanner probe can meet the needs of the telemedicine.
–> Features of Portable Ultrasound Scanner Convex 3.5 MHz:
- Workable with Tablet or Smart Phone.
- Built-in and replaceable battery.
- Advanced digital imaging technology, clear image.
- High cost-effective.
- Wireless connectivity, easy to operate.
- Small and light , easy to carry.
- Applicable in emergency, clinic, outdoor and vet inspection.
- Intelligent terminal platform, powerful expansion functions on application, storage, communication, printing
Measure distance, area, obstetrics.
> Obstetrics : Childbirth and midwifery.
> Abdomen : The abdomen contains all the digestive organs, including the stomach, small and large intestines, pancreas, liver, and gallbladder.
–> Specifications of Portable Ultrasound Scanner Convex 3.5 MHz:
- Scanning system : Electronic Array;
- Frequency : 3.5MHz / 5MHz
- 64 Elements
- Depth : 100mm~200mm, Adjustable
- Screen : Smart phone or tablet screen
- Supporting system : Apple MacOSx (Android, Windows system coming soon)
- Display mode : B, B/B, B/M
- Image gray scale : 256 level
- Pseudo color : 8 kinds
- Image Storage : Using intelligent terminal customers to use (mobile phones,Tablet PC) storage devices
- Measure : distance, area, obstetrics and other;
- Power : by built-in battery
- Power consumption : 10W (unfreeze) /4W (freeze)
- Battery working time : 3 hours
- Dimension : 156mmx60mmx20mm
- Size :104mm*50mm*22mm
- Weight : 308 gram
- Wifi type : 802.11g/20MHZ/2.4G
- Software Supply System : Apple iOS & Android
- Image Frame Rate : 12f/s
–> Standard Configuration of Portable Ultrasound Scanner Convex 3.5 MHz:
- Main Host(probe) 1 Unit
- Internal Battery and charger 1 Set
–> Application Range of Wireless Ultrasound Scanner convex :
In emergency clinical, hospital ward inspections, community clinical and outdoor inspect, an easy carried and operated compact ultrasound such as Portable Ultrasound Scanner convex wireless is desired.
In addition, the Portable Ultrasound Scanner convex wireless can be conveniently used in surgery without fixing of cables. And by using the disposable protecting cover, it can easily solve the sterilization issue of the probe.
Also for powerful communication capability of the smart terminals, the Portable Ultrasound Scanner convex wireless can meet the needs of the telemedicine.
- Pregnancy :
Obstetric ultrasound uses sound waves to produce pictures of a baby (embryo or fetus) within a pregnant woman, as well as the mother’s uterus and ovaries. It does not use ionizing radiation, has no known harmful effects, and is the preferred method for monitoring pregnant women and their unborn babies.
1 × SIFULTRAS-5.1 Convex Probe Portable Wifi Ultrasound Scanner, 3.5 MHz, 64 elements, R40
1 × USB Charger
1 × Wireless Charger (Optional)
5 × We plant for you five Trees
12 Months Warrant
× 5 Trees planted for one purchased item
One Tree Planted is on a mission to reforest our planet and provide education, awareness and engagement on the importance of trees in our ecosystem. It also has a social impact encouraging and giving incentive to low income people to plant Trees in their Area.
Reducing carbon footprint : A mature tree absorbs an average of 48 lbs of CO2 per year.
We give you the chance to participate and be part of this nobel project. We plant Trees for you for each product you purchase from SIFSOF.
Let’s re-Green our Earth together 🙂 …